Pages

sábado, 15 de fevereiro de 2014

Infographics - Congestive Heart Failure

Hi my readers !
I like to learn English because is a universal language. I dont't have money to go to classes, so I choose learning on Internet. I can't write english correctly but I can read. I need to improve  my writing skills ! Writing every day in English I'll start a new habit that help me to reach my goal.

Let's start !
A little about me... My name is Celia. I am 47 years old residing in Pindamonhangaba, Brazil. I'm a nursing student.My long term goal is to find  a nurse job in London, UK.
I chose to study nursing because I had the wish to merge my favourite subject - human biology with taking care of people.Nursing is a very challenging profession. Nurses must have a numerous skills : abilty to comunicate, to solve problems, to work well in a team and to be caring. 
I like to study with the AJ lessons. He's have a unique style and my english  has improved. He says that pyschology is 80% of sucess, so 20%  are the methods you  use to study. The 80% is psychology, your motivation, your emotions, how you manage your time. All of these things are very important. I agree with him.
" If you really want to do something, you'll find a way, if you don't, you'll find an excuse.
Frank Banks "
That's all for now.


Ivan Kemp

Heart failure is a serious condition caused by the heart failing to pump enough blood around the body at the right pressure.
It usually occurs because the heart muscle has become too weak or stiff to work properly.








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Subscribe to our newsletter